How does our baby book subscription work?
Your child’s first step towards their ABCs, it’s simple! Wee bookworm’s monthly baby book club subscription is a great way to introduce reading on a regular basis. Tailored to the recipient’s developmental stage, our book experts hand-pick the best books for your wee bookworm- making it the best book subscription for babies.
FREE UK DELIVERY
What do I have to do?
In your own words, describe the baby’s developmental stage & current interests and a childhood education professional will select a book best for them. Then, sit back and watch the recipient of the baby book subscription enjoy their specially selected books.
What exactly can we expect to receive in our order?
Every month the recipient will receive a beautifully wrapped book, matched perfectly to her or his developmental stage. In the first month of your baby book subscription, the recipient will also receive a gift & a trainee wee bookworm certificate. You can also add your own personal message for free! Yes, it’s the perfect birthday gift for a baby.
The extra special first delivery is a great way to excite your baby to read and interact with our books. Not only is our baby book subscription a great learning and development tool for your own baby, but it also works as a baby book subscription gift for friends and family.
Our monthly baby book subscriptions are hand-selected books dispatched on the 1st of every month with free UK delivery. Wee bookworms offer 3, 6 and 12-month subscription packages.
Is my child too young for a baby book subscription gift?
There is a reason that our books are specially selected by our educational experts- the books delivered to you are specifically tailored to your baby’s needs and educational development.
Why your baby would love to be a Wee Bookworm:
- Early exposure to reading has been proven to have a positive effect on language acquisition.
- Exposure to sounds, intonation and rhythm when reading aloud is detrimental to your child’s early learning.
- Our books are not just about the words- we have a library of interactive and sensory reads that will engage and excite your little one. Wee bookworms have plenty of board books to choose from with colourful illustrations, textures and patterns.
- Whilst your baby won’t remember their early years, the bonding moments that are shared over a special book will be invaluable to them. Communication is key to early development and wee bookworms has the best baby book subscription for that!
- You can cancel your wee bookworms subscription at any time, but the books last forever- once your child is at reading age, you can revisit the wee bookworm stories they loved as a baby.